Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Lost and Found


There appears to be a five-home stretch on the southern side of West 27th Street where boats floated up during the flood and remained as the waters receded.  If you know the owners of any of these boats please let me know or have them contact me at betsy.hahn@gmail.com

 Please feel free to re-post this link if you are on any fishing/boating forums.  

I have very limited boat knowledge so I'll do my best to post information. I have other pictures that I can post or email if necessary. Ship Bottom police did take registration numbers from all of the boats but I know they are busy and I'm sure the owners would like to know where their boats are and we would like to figure out a way to get them off the properties.

Blue and white AquaSport, 215 Osprey Sport

Sea Ray, Sundancer 39, named Want a Puppy, Warren, NJ


Rampage, named Indulgence, Beach Haven, NJ


White Maxum with For Sale Sign on the back



Play'n Hooky (don't know make)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment