Friday, November 2, 2012

Welcome

Welcome.  This blog is setup to share information with residents of West 27th Street in Ship Bottom, NJ in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.  This blog will remain public.  Please sign-up to follow the blog or email me directly betsy.hahn@gmail.com to get added to an email list that will receive automatic updates when the blog is updated.

We are anxious to get updates about the street, homes, property, and access to the island as I'm sure you are as well.  We do not have tons of information at this point but I am hopeful that readers of this blog will leave comments with additional information you may have or email me directly and I will post an update to the mailing list.  Feel free to pass along this link to anyone else that may be interested in sharing/receiving information.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment